Friday, November 13, 2009

visitors and second week of training!

The training this week went down nicely and on Sunday I did go on a nice 20 km (turned out to be 23 km) run together with the Running Club and Jerry.
Jerry and I ran down to Brighton Pier to meet up with the group and we ran up to Rottingdean and had a look at the nice windmill that is up there! There it is:


'


To get there we ran along the Brighton Marina along the cliffs and you had a splendid view over the open sea. You had to be careful about the waves tough!;) After running back to the Pier again we had done around 18 k, so there were 2 left to go. Jerry and I decided to run back home to the house together and the run turned out to be 23 km long. I noticed that I do no longer have any difficulty with these distances. I do feel sorry for Jerry tough and I officially apologize that he has to participate in my running madness! And a big thank you for not letting me down and actually staying with me during the whole distance!


This is all I can think of right now. At the moment I am thinking about the race I entered which will take place in two days. It is a 10 k run along the Brighton seafront and I do hope to get a personal best out of it! I hope I can participate because I twisted my ankle this morning, only slightly but no wonder this happens to me!
I rest till Sunday and let myself be surprised by what the race brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment