Tuesday, November 17, 2009

brooks brighton 10 k run!

Hello!


Just a quick word on the race on Sunday...I did achieve a personal best of 45.55 minutes. But I am nevertheless disappointed, I thought I'd easily manage under 45 minutes. Well, next time then!
The weather was weird as well, the wind was blowing hard and it always looked as if it would start to rain every second. At around 5 k into the race I started to slow down and no matter how hard I pushed myself to keep the pace, I failed. I lost my precious 55 seconds there I think...Well, fortunately I managed to get faster again at the 7 km marker!
I do wanna thank my supporter team here:). thanks for cheering and just being there guys, it helped me to stay focused;)! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!


Here are some pictures from the race, the expression on my face is pretty intense...!But then again, this was not a beauty contest but competition!





No comments:

Post a Comment