Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Runners, yeah we are different.

Some days ago, a friend of mine send me a picture of an old adidas running campaign which was made in 1999 or 2000 I think.


I tried to find all the pictures and I really think that this, for once, is a campaign that shows what you sometimes need to experience being a runner. How running can change you or make you do things you would not do otherwise. Things non-runners will always fail to understand, things that happen that can be really private but still funny to experience.


Especially the picture with the girl peeing behind the tree, what can I say...this is just me! Thinking about the half-marathon in Germany, I see myself sitting in a field, with thousands of runners passing me and watching me while peeing. I couldn't care less then I still do not care today.


Have fun looking at the adverts!!



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment